Black Requiem Playing Cards by Stockholm 17
Black Requiem Playing CardsBLACK REQUIEM "COUNTERSPELL", THE CONCEPT:
Casting a counterspell with Magick Sigils (yes, with -ck)
As the Regular Requiem tells the chronicles of a lost love, Black Requiem casts a counterspell using Magick sigils on those cards depicting the feeling (aces and court cards).
Magick sigils are a way to focus on a will, no black magic or satanism involved. Basically they work like this:
- You write on paper a desire/will as it is already happened. Example: you write I AM HAPPY, instead of I WANT TO BE HAPPY.
- Then you remove all the vowels I A A Y (Y counts as vowel)
- Now you have the consonants MHPP
- Duplicates have to be removed, therefore the 3 letter are MHP
- These can be rotated, stretched, mirrored, overlapped, distorted, and you can create your own sigil as showed in the pictures.
- you look at the sigil every day and you focus on that. It can be made as a tattoo or another way. It is important that it placed in a spot that is often in your sight.
Court Cards, Aces and number cards. All court cards and aces have a magick sigil overprinted with cold foil application on the center (gold for hearts and diamonds, silver for clubs and spades). All number cards have "healed" pips; not as the first version of Requiem Playing Cards.Specs
- 56 cards B9 slimline printed by Cartamundi (Belgium)
- Poker size
- Gold foil application on the back design
- Gold and silver foil application on the faces
- Tuckbox printed by Boschiero&Newton (Italy) with white foil, color print (joker on the front), black foil, embossing, and inner color in deep shiny red. Black paper stock of the darkest available black.
- Custom faces
- Gaff card: 17th of diamonds
- 56th card: magick sigils meaning
- XVII Seal in red and black for all decks (see last picture)
- Wrapped in cellophane
- Made in the EU
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings